Lets analyze what is happening in this world if a man/woman is married at late twenties or early thirties though s/he was capable for marriage at the young age-
1. In UK almost 90% girls lose their virginity before passing the school!
2. In America one woman is raped in every 32 seconds.
3. In US one person has 8 different sexual partners before s/he settles down with one.
4. Visiting to the pornographic websites became very common and open!
5. Masturbation & adultery are becoming mental diseases and open secrets day by day.
6. Young boys’ respect towards girls is becoming lesser, and staring at girls while walking became common which is Haraam. The young Muslim girls became so careless about their Hijaab as it seems that they want the boys to look at them!
7. Mental depression among the matured youths is increasing.
8. Adultery is becoming common in the society as there is no other option to fulfil the physical desire. Even homosexuality is also increasing!
9. Muslim men and woman are becoming unconscious about their Deen (religion).
10. Doing various shameful activities are becoming open.
Some r thinking Islam is an illogical religion as it allows man to marry little girls. This simply is a narrow thinking. The actual thing is a girl can marry after reaching her puberty. Today medical doctors say that there is nothing to worry if a girl reaches her puberty at the age of 9 or 10 only! This kind of phenomenon is common throughout the world.
FURTHERMORE, reaching puberty isn’t the only criteria of marriage. There are 2 more things- the girl’s guardian should give permission for marriage and the girl herself should agree without any kind of mental and physical pressure.
SO MY QUESTION IS, IF A MAN MARRIES A GIRL AFTER-
1. THE GIRL’S REACHING HER PUBERTY,
2. TAKING THE PERMISSION OF THE GIRL’S PARENTS AND
3. TAKING THE PERMISSION OF THE GIRL ACCORDING TO HER FREE WILL i.e. WITHOUT GIVING ANY KIND OF PRESSURE, WHAT IS OUR PROBLEM?? THEY ARE NOT DISTURBING US. THIS IS THEIR PERSONAL CHOICE.
And my next question is DO WE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN THE PERSONAL LIFE OF A HUSBAND AND HIS WIFE, WHERE HE HAS MARRIED HER AFTER HER PUBERTY, TAKING HER PERMISSION, WITHOUT GIVING ANY KIND OF PRESSURE AND TAKING THE PERMISSION OF THE GIRL’S GUARDIAN??
We know every country has its own law and this the law of #Quran, which is the most up-to-date, scientific and logical. ALHAMDULILLAH!
[Most of the statistical reports are taken from different public talks by Dr Zakir Naik.]